Hey there! I’m Anne.
I’m so excited you are here! Magical Little Life comes from a lifetime of traveling, 15 years of researching & planning family vacations, and more vacations than we can count to Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney cruises.
Once Upon a Time…
There was this little girl who grew up traveling the United States with her family. Every summer they would take a road trip to new places. She loved it so much that she couldn’t wait to share this one day with her own family. This princess is me. I found my prince charming and we had a Cinderella wedding (literally).
My happily ever after is the experience of traveling and magical Disney memories with my own family.
A few things about me:
- I love Disney. Not obsessed that I buy and own everything Disney, but love Disney vacations and movies. My motto is experience over things.
- I love Pluto. I have always had dogs and cats in the family as my sidekicks.
- I have visited 36 states and lived in 7 so far. We like the south and warm weather! Growing up in Colorado was great and all, but I am trading the snow skis in for the beach.
- I love the beach, but I don’t like getting in the water. I prefer the pool where there are no jellyfish or sharks. (The one exception is Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island)
- I would live in tank tops, shorts, and flip-flops every day if I could.
The Evil Queen of Travel
Like all good Disney stories, there is always the struggle before the happy ending.
- Lack of money
- Finding time to travel
- Feeling unprepared
Disney vacations can be expensive. Not to mention the theme parks get crowded and there is so much to do and not enough time to do everything, so it’s not really a vacation you just go on a whim.
You are here for a reason.
- You haven’t experienced a Disney vacation yet or been but want to go back.
- Looking for travel tips & ideas
- Need help preparing for your vacation to save money and make the most of your time.
Your Fairy Godmother is here to save you.
It’s time to live your dream and visit The Most Magical Place on Earth.
Adventure is Out There!
So, what’s next? Sign up and download your FREE Disney vacation checklist and timeline:
Time to see what the M-Life is all about and make magical memories.